Monday, August 09, 2010

Singapore Annual Food Blogger's Dinner 2010

It's that time of the year where food bloggers from the little red dot meet!

I remember the 2 times that I went for the dinner and how much fun I had meeting like minded people who had a whole lot of passion for food. It was kinda bizarre to some of my friends when I first told them about dining with a bunch of people whom I had knew only by their blog names. It was amusing when we had to identify one another that way but it was a night that I still remember clearly 'til today although it happened years ago.

Ivan of Recent Runes will be organising this year's dinner and I encourage you food bloggers out there to attend the dinner if you have not done so before. You will have more fun than you'd ever imagine. You can find out more about the dinner here and sign up here if you'd like to be there.

Have fun and oh, no one at the dinner would blame you for taking forever to take pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment