Monday, May 07, 2007

craving.

Sushi Tei
1 Harbour Front Walk
#02-152/153 VivoCity
Tel: 6376 9591
Website: http://www.sushitei.com/

I'm craving for this right at this very moment...















This is usually a must-order for me when I visit Sushi Tei; Sashimi Salad. I love it cos the tangy sauce boosts my appetite and they're always generous with the amount of sashimi; thick and fresh.

Like many other food chains, standards can vary from outlet to outlet. My personal favourites are Serangoon Garden and Vivocity. Among all outlets I've tried, both are more consistent and generous in their serving. Plus, you'd get a great view when you're dining at Vivocity.

Can't go on anymore. If I stare at the picture any longer, who knows what might happen.

Update: Just got back from dinner at Sushi Tei Taka. Was a little sore that there was no squid and swordfish in the sashimi salad today. Still find that they're not as generous at this outlet. Got to do with the rent maybe? Still was a satisfying dinner overall though. *pats belly*

No comments:

Post a Comment