Sunday, February 04, 2007

boost @ vivocity

Boost Juice
#02-134, VivoCity
Tel: 6376 9300
Website:
http://www.boostjuicebars.com.sg/


















I was pretty excited when I saw Boost Juice at VivoCity cos it brought back memories of days in Perth. There was a time when my friends and I were all crazy about bubble teas and then there was a time when I was in love with smoothies that I had to have one each time I was in town.

If my memory serves me right, Boost Juice was located at Garden City Shopping Center at that time. There were always long queues on Thurs late night shopping days for their delicious smoothies. You won't really see that much of a queue at VivoCity but you'd still get the delicious smoothies they serve. D's in love with them at the moment; especially the berry-flavoured ones.

So... if smoothies are your thing, hop down there right now!

1 comment:

  1. i totally agree with u. a fellow singaporean who just came back from perth after years of staying there, i still drink a cup of boost smoothies each week.... brings back fond memories

    ReplyDelete