Monday, March 20, 2006

a melon full of goodness.














I always love sitting around chatting with D and most of the times, food is involved. If it's not tea, dinner or lunch, we'd be out for ice cream, coffee etc. Talking about ice cream, D & I tried the new offering from Haagen Daas and it was gggoooodd.... I loved it! Creamy & smooth melon ice cream filled with melon bits. Best part? We tried the promotion where about 2 to 3 scoops of melon ice cream was served with half a rockmelon. Obviously the ice cream went well with the sweet and ripe fruit. This has got to be my favourite flavour now after strawberry. Trying this was costly though at $24. I decided that I can buy my own fruit, get my own tub and it will cost a whole lot cheaper! I had fun though that night. I really did.

No comments:

Post a Comment